Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Saturday, October 12, 2002

Jon left me a phone message...

...about the Maryland sniper, and he said, "We're so convinced that we've got everything figured out, we're getting ready to go bomb Iraq so it becomes more like our society, when we've got snipers running around." To which I thought, "Yeah, Jon, but our snipers are the best in the world."



Recovering Lego-addicts like myself will marvel at this Lego harpsichord. The best I ever did was a spaceship using those rare, clear slanty blocks. Cool-looking, if I do say so myself.



Fark.com has a funny Photoshop contest going. The theme is, "Things that never happened in classic video games." Here are a few I especially liked:





And:

No comments:

Post a Comment