Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Sunday, October 6, 2002

Don't Mess With the Red Death Team, Plus Evil Twins

The Cards won, making Kate's life a lot easier, and I found this review of "Basket Case," one of the midnight movies I remember watching when I was 14, and had nothing better to do. Squeezing pimples, eating frozen pizzas, and watching this kind of crap--it got me through the 80s. I would like to formally, abjectly apologize to a certain ex-girlfriend for dragging her to the premiere of the sequel (titled "Basket Case 2," of course) at the Waverly in Greenwich Village back in 1991. There was a fight down front, I remember. We were in the balcony, so we just hooted and threw popcorn until the cops came. Loads better than the film--no, I can't call it that--the movie itself.

No comments:

Post a Comment