Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Monday, December 8, 2003

Barry Trotter in Singapore

Globe-trotting satirist Bob Harris reports:



"Hi Mike --



I'm in Singapore, and while wandering the Borders here, came across the largest Barry Trotter display I've seen -- both books, turned facing out, occupying about half a shelf in the humour section, just about as big as the chunk Michael Moore was given.



I'll email you a pic when I get home.  Thought you'd be pleased."



Yeah! Yeah! Yeah! And the just-released first book continues to kick butt in Germany, too, with an excellent, slightly mind-bending cover. And #2, Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel, is following up strong. All of us at Gerber HQ (me, Kate, the cats, dust mites) are psyched out of our minds.



No comments:

Post a Comment