Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Sunday, August 24, 2003

Quick roundup...

Folks, I'm working so hard on my college novel that my brain is melting, but last night I saw a wonderful, excellent movie: American Splendor, the movie of the comic of the life of Harvey Pekar. Go see it. Really. I actually clapped at the end.



Also, a week ago, I saw a movie called Little Voice, starring Jane Horrocks. You might know her as "Bubbles" from AbFab. It's a very funny, very sweet movie.



The article about Harvard's President, Larry Summers, in today's New York Times Magazine, is very interesting.



AND: I just got Al Franken's new book. Good, so far--and it's really nice to see the Media Thugs of the Right take their lumps! I've put a link to it below. Buy it, it helps pay for the blog, and will encourage publishers to take on more thugs.





No comments:

Post a Comment