Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Tuesday, August 12, 2003

Here's how I repay you...

Recently, I've received several thoughtful, interesting emails from those of you doing penance via this blog. Ed Page, who works for the humor site The Big Jewel, took issue a bit with my analysis of Katherine Hepburn. He pointed me to a Malcolm Gladwell article on the murky matter of "nature vs. nurture," which I haven't read. Malcolm Gladwell never gives me the "aha" moment that he seems to give others, but I am perfectly willing to attribute this to flaws in me, and not his writing. Anyway, after you're finished with that, here's a piece of Ed's from McSweeney's.



Anyway, with lively intelligent people like that reading the blog, what do I serve up? The Village Voice's review of "Freddy Vs. Jason." It goes without saying that I'm going to see it; I was a teenager in the 80s.

No comments:

Post a Comment