Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Thursday, July 17, 2003

Friend Seth Oltman writes...

Pal Seth Oltman was Chairman of the Yale Record several years after I did my number on it. Now living in New York, training to be a lawyer (to, one hopes, protect his friend Mike from legal attack), he writes:



"Dear Mike,

Imagine my surprise Sunday night when I exited the 2 train at 96th Street, and noticed a guy on the platform wearing a HAMAS t-shirt. "That's pretty bold," was my first thought. "He's really out front there with his allegiances."



It was only when I got closer that I realized he was, in fact, wearing a BAHAMAS t-shirt. The two crucial letters were obscured by a backpack strap.



I guess the depiction of tropical scenery should have tipped me off..."

No comments:

Post a Comment