Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Monday, April 19, 2004

I love the UK!

I do, I really do. Regular readers of this blog know of my used book addiction; apparently, all of the United Kingdom also shares this problem.



My feelings about the US, however, remain mixed. Those of you interested in tracking political news, especially the situation in Iraq, are heartily encouraged to investigate A Tiny Revolution, a new blog launched by my writing partner Jonathan Schwarz.



Not only are we exporting horrible stuff, we're also producing it for consumption here at home. I'm talking, of course, about the autobiography of Paris Hilton; here's some dirt on it from the editor overseeing it at Simon and Schuster, via a blog. The skinny: Paris is stupid.



It's days like this that make me want to adopt a Great White Shark. Unfortunately, it probably wouldn't eat the people I'd try to feed it. They hate junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment