Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Wednesday, October 29, 2003

Just in time for Halloween...

The excellent pop culture site Retro Crush has posted its annual list of the 100 scariest moments in movies. If you like scary movies as much as I say I do (the affection tends to evaporate once the movie actually starts--witness the fact that I let Kate watch Blair Witch and The Ring for me), you'll enjoy all the glimpses of your favorites.



I never knew that the last shot of Psycho has a skull subliminally placed under Norman's grinning face. Glad to see Exorcist III get its props--but I was sorry to note that the "decomposing woman in bathtub" scene from The Shining didn't make it. Any others you'd suggest?

No comments:

Post a Comment