Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Playboy's party jokes, written by God

Overheard at College. Just read it, you won't be disappointed.

"Guy: I slept with a bear once.
Girl: In what way?
Prof: Was it a mistake?
Guy: Oh, it was definitely a mistake."
Sarah Lawrence College

My favorite so far:

Guy: Guess what? I’m coming out to my parents over Thanksgiving!
Girl: Yeah?
Guy: Yeah, and I’ve already picked out my outfit.
Yale University


Kate just called this site "Playboy's party jokes, written by God."

(BTW, speaking of Playboy's party jokes, I recently learned that the little cartoon girl in the stockings who capered around in-between all the jokes was called "the Femlin.")

No comments:

Post a Comment