Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune
Subscribe to Zinmag Tribune by mail

Wednesday, September 10, 2003

Hi folks! Long time no blog!

Sorry about the silence--like any of you noticed, you all lead scintillating lives, I'm sure (much more scintillating than mine, at least). I've been in New York, squiring my wife around to various hoity-toity restaurants, whose chefs have--good-naturedly--considered my many food allergies a challenge. Actually the reason I've been out East is to promote Barry Trotter and the Unnecessary Sequel, which is out now in the US and United Kingdom, and selling like hotcakes!



This very moment, I'm sitting in the dorm room of a young Yalie friend of mine; I'm once again haunting New Haven, helping the students reach ever greater heights at The Yale Record college humor magazine. Gotta run, but I'll check in soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment